Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Home sweet home...

Boy is it great to be back home in Oz - I am so blessed! It's great to see my friends here again. And it is so good to come back refreshed and feeling like myself again. I have to say to all of you whom I saw while I was back in Canada, THANK YOU! Spending time with you all reminded me of who I am and I have returned to college with refreshed clarity about what God really wants for my life, right now and in the future. For those of you who know God, please pray that I will not forget this again. :)

I had a conversation with someone today about the Bachelor of Theology degree that I want to begin in January. I have two options really, I could take the degree at Hillsong College or I could take it at Southern Cross College, which is really where the degree would really come from anyway. Please ask God that I would get His direction in this. Thanks. :)

Anywho, that's all for now! God bless,
Drea
><>

No comments: